Hello every one, I am Sonia Sharma and welcome you to my article on ‘Benefits of White Beans’.
I sincerely hope you find them beneficial.
The objective of this article is to bring forth the healthy benefits of white beans.
The small, white bean is also called as navy bean, pea bean or haricot and legume.
White beans are produced in a specific part of northern Greece but can be found throughout the country.
White beans have lots of great health benefits.
Let us discuss some amazing benefits of white beans....
1. White beans provide loads of vitamin such as folate, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin and minerals like calcium, iron, zinc and magnesium.
2. Eating white beans help to manage diabetes.
3. White beans reduce the risk of high blood pressure and stroke.
4. White beans help in lowering blood cholesterol levels.
5. White beans are rich in fiber and prevent constipation.
6. White beans help prevent digestive order like irritable bowel syndrome and diverticulosis.
7. White beans help stabilizing blood sugar levels.
8. White beans can increase your energy. It replenishes your iron stores which is good for menstruating women.
9. White beans increases iron stores so it is also good for pregnant or lactating women.
10. Being a good source of copper it provides flexibility in blood vessels, bones and joints.
11. White beans have thiamin contents which is essential for memory, thus prevent alzheimer’s disease.
12. White beans are low in calories and fat so good for those who are dieting.
13. White beans increases your energy level.
14. White beans curb cravings.
15. White beans are low in calories, high in fiber and the best part is they release fiber slowly into the blood stream thereby making you feel fuller.
16. White beans reduce the risk of cancer.
17. White beans is considered as a ‘super food’ and is ideal for calorie conscious people if they learn how to incorporate it into their daily diet.
18. White beans are very versatile in recipes, you can
* Add them to pasta dishes with a variety of chopped vegetables and they taste delicious.
* Saute them with onions, garlic, bell pepper or other vegetables and season.
* Add them to soups with other vegetables, with or without whole grains (brown rice). It not only tastes great but adds to its nutritive value.
So, here we have amazing healthy benefits of white beans.
I hope this article must have helped you to appreciate white beans as a low calorie snack for daily consumption and will be incorporated into your daily diet.
On this note, I Sonia Sharma leave you here to enjoy the goodness of white beans.
Be healthy and enjoy life!
Author Brief Bio – Sonia Sharma is a Life Skill Teacher, Tarot Reader, Crystal Therapist, Vaastu Expert and a Reiki Healer. At present she is pursuing a course in Guidance and Counseling.