When you reach home tired from work the first thing you want is ‘water’. Nothing else refreshes better than a glass of cool water. In fact the most exotic drink of the world can also not replace water.
The very thought of water brings a sense of serenity and calmness in us. In fact seeing water either in glass, swimming pool, sea or anywhere gives us a feeling of satisfaction and purity.
I hope you all agree with me…
The reason you need to drink water appears obvious, but do you actually know some interesting details?
Let’s take a closer look and discover why drinking water is so important for your life and health.
I, Sonia Sharma welcome you all to my article on Benefits of Water.
I sincerely hope that you find them beneficial.
Water is the most essential liquid for human life. No life can exist without water. It is a major constituent of our body and even of the earth. Like the Earth, humans and all the other animal life are about three-quarters water.
So, here we have 25 amazing healing benefits of water…
1. Water forms a major part of our body constitution. In fact two-third of our body weight is water. The very composition of our body is like that the human brain is made up of 74% water, blood is 83%, muscles are 75% water and bone is 22% water. Water is necessary for the very survival of human beings as it ensures the smooth functioning of body system.
2. Drinking water helps in elimination of body wastes and toxins – Water acts as a body purifier by removing toxins and wastes from our body.
3. Drinking water helps in digestion and constipation – Drinking water raises your metabolism because it helps in digestion. Fiber and water goes hand in hand so that you can have your daily bowl movement.
4. Drinking water regulates your body temperature.
5. Drinking water improves health and avoids fatigue.
6. Water improves oxygen flow into the body cells and thereby strengthens the body.
7. Drinking good amount of water regularly ensures that the kidney and liver are clean and function well.
8. Drinking pure water increases mental and physical performance.
9. Drinking ample water prevents heart disease and strokes.
10. Drinking water prevents and treats hypertension.
11. Drinking good amount of water prevents and treats attention deficit.
12. Proper intake of water prevents and treats lack of energy – Water generates electrical and magnetic energy in every body cell and provides a natural power boast.
13. Drinking water prevents sleep disorders – Drinking proper amount of water help insomniacs sleep better.
14. Drinking water prevents and helps in treating depression.
15. Drinking water prevents osteoporosis.
16. Drinking water prevents cancer – Water normalizes the blood manufacturing system that can aid in the prevention of many forms of cancer like leukemia.
17. Adequate water consumption prevents and lessens the severity of colds and flu.
18. Water helps in reducing hot flushes during menopause.
19. Water helps in losing weight – Drinking water helps you lose weight as it flushes down the by-products of fat breakdown. Drinking water reduces hunger. It is an effective appetite suppressant so you eat less. Water has zero calories.
20. Water is a natural remedy for headache – Drinking water helps to relieve headache and back pain due to dehydration.
21. Drinking water makes your skin healthy – You will look younger when your skin is properly hydrated. Water helps in replenish skin tissue, moisturizes skin and increases skin elasticity.
22. Drinking water gives better productivity at work – As our brain is mostly made up of water, thus drinking water helps us think better, be more alert and concentrate properly.
23. Drinking water prevents cramps and sprains – Proper hydration helps to keep joints and muscles lubricated, so prevents cramps and sprains.
24. Drinking water improves the immune system – Drinking plenty of water helps fight against flu and other ailments like kidney stone, heart attack. It improves the immune system.
25. Drinking water prevents a high level of cholesterol.
Note – Since water is such an important component to our physiology, it would make sense that the quality of the water should be just as important as the quantity. Drinking water should always be clean and free of contaminants to ensure proper health and wellness.
So, here you have it, the 25 amazing healing benefits of water.
I am pretty sure after knowing the healthy benefits of water you will definitely increase the daily intake of water to enjoy a healthy life.
I start my day drinking three glasses of water and consume almost three litre of water in a day which makes me fit, healthy and active.
My friends ask me the secret of my glowing skin and I just smile and say its water…
With this note, I Sonia Sharma leave you to enjoy the serenity and calmness of water.
Bye for now…
Author Brief Bio – Sonia Sharma is a Life Skill Teacher, Tarot Reader, Crystal Therapist, Vaastu Expert and a Reiki Healer. At present she is pursuing a course in Guidance and Counseling.