Hello friends! I am Sonia Sharma and welcome you all to my article on ‘Benefits of Curry Powder’.
I sincerely hope you find them useful.
If you love spicy food, but have been warned time and again against consuming it, here is some good news for you.
Curry powder is an assortment of spices that are blended together. It is not only tantalizing for your taste buds, but comes packed with additional health values too.
Curry powder was largely popularized during the nineteenth and twentieth centuries through the mass exportation through Europe and North and South America.
Curry powder is a mixture of many herbs and spices. It usually consists of turmeric, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, mustard seeds, salt, cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper, bay leaf, cumin and red chilli powder.
Since each spice has its own benefits, combining them makes a powerful health boost as well as a tasty meal.
Let us look at 20 powerful benefits of curry powder.
1. Curry powder helps reduce inflammation of the joints – Curry powder contains curcumin, which is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent that helps reduce inflammation of joints.
2. Curry powder prevents breast cancer.
3. Curry powder is very effective in slowing the progression of prostrate.
4. Curry powder helps fighting skin cancer.
5. Curry powder prevents alzheimer’s.
6. Curry powder helps in improving memory.
7. Curry powder is effective in the treatment of several sexually transmitted diseases including gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
8. Curry powder also has anti-ageing properties. It is also good in treating skin burns and cuts.
9. Curry powder is good for arthritis patients.
10. Curry powder has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-tumor and anti-amyloid properties so it helps in curing many common ailments.
11. Curry powder prevents cystic fibrosis.
12. Curry powder helps in treatment of psoriasis.
13. Curry powder helps in losing weight.
14. Curry powder relieves anxiety.
15. Curry powder boosts the immune system.
16. Curry powder helps in relieving tooth aches.
17. Curry powder cleanses the digestive system.
18. Curry powder helps fighting depression.
19. Curry powder contains curcumin which have some positive effect in stabilizing pancreatic cancer.
20. Curry powder prevents the swelling of joints.
So, here we have 20 amazing healthy benefits of curry powder.
Since curry powder comes with pungent taste, adding them to you curries, sandwiches, soups will not just enhance the taste but it will benefit your health too.
All you need to do is just flavour up your food with this useful blend of spices and see yourself glow.
I hope I am able to put across the natural health benefits of curry powder.
With this note, I Sonia Sharma leave you to enjoy the natural healing benefits of curry powder.
See you soon with something rediscovered.
Bye for now…
Author Brief Bio – Sonia Sharma is a Life Skill Teacher, Tarot Reader, Crystal Therapist, Vaastu Expert and a Reiki Healer. At present she is pursuing a course in Guidance and Counseling.