Hi Everybody! I am Cassandra, have written an article on the benefits of Balsamic Vinegar which i want to share with you.
When we talk about vinegar it is not anyones hot favourite.
But let me tell you even vinegar has its own benefits.
Balsamic vinegar is made of sweet trebbiano grape pressings.
The grapes are from the northern Italian region.
Many people have used Balsamic vinegar to treat infections, wounds and body ache.
Unlike the sharp taste of vinegar, balsamic vinegar has a rich, sweet flavour.
The benefits of balsamic vinegar are:
1. Balsamic vinegar contains antioxidants called polyphenois that boost the activity of the digestive enzyme pepsin.
2. The enzyme breaks proteins into smaller amino acids, so this process helps the immune system, metabolism, cellular repain and muscle buidling.
3. It also contains acetic acid which helps the body absorb certain minerals that can strengthen bones.
4. It helps in reducing fat. Regular use in salad dressing or mayonnaise can reduce overall fat and calorie intake.
5. For diabetic patients having 5 teaspoons of the vinegar with a meal helps in improving insulin sensitivity.
6. Antioxidants in balsamic vinegar such as polyphenois protect the body from cancer and heart diseases.
7. It also protects cell damage and improves the immune system.
8. The vinegar also helps reduce headaches and lowers the risk of anemia.
9. Vinegar also kills bacteria and other germs present in the body.
10. It is also used to treat digestive problems and reduce acne.
11. Vinegar is commonly used as a vaginal douche and a restorative hair product.
12. Balsamic vinegar is low in saturated fat and is believed to reduce cholesterol.
13. Since it is low in sodium, it enhances heart health and reduces high blood pressure.
14) Balsamic vinegar when added in a diet helps an individual to suppress his appetite and help to control weight.
15) It also helps an individual to become more energetic and less fatigued when added to diet.
16) Amino acids present in balsamic vinegar help in reducing aging symptoms.
17) Balsamic vinegar when added to steamed leafy greens, spinach they increase absorption of calcium.
18) Some people believe that if you wash or soak your produce in a bath water with a few tablespoons of vinegar, the pesticides will be reduced.
19) It is also believed that regular consumption of balsamic vinegar helps in keeping away Alzheimer.
20) It helps fight against any infectious disease.
Just by exercising your body does'nt help to stay fit and healthy.
You also have to keep a healthy diet. Keep in mind the benefits of balsamic vinegar and stay healthy and fit.
Authors Brief Bio: Cassandra Barboza BA Graduate, loves Psychology and helping people find happiness in their lives. Presently doing an Advanced Diploma course in Counselling , loves to travel and make friends.